Working Animals Giving Service for Kids (W.A.G.S. 4 Kids) is proud to present the 3rd Annual Cleveland Have a Heart Charity Raffle, in the hope that this fundraising event will help other children and families dealing with the effects of disabling conditions such as autism, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, and spina bifida. W.A.G.S. 4 Kids is the leading non-profit organization dedicated to training and placing service and skilled companion animals with children with disabilities. They are driven by their belief in early intervention and will work with the family to place a dog as early in a child’s life as there is a need and interest. Since W.A.G.S. 4 Kids was founded 10 years ago, over 55 children and families have found a companion for life thanks in large part to the funds raised towards this effort through events like this and by supporters like you! This Cleveland event brings together the most eligible bachelors and bachelorettes, including many local celebrities, who are auctioned off via Chinese raffle with their exciting and unique date packages. Over 300 primarily affluent and charity- minded men and women of all ages, both single and taken, attend this annual event that has become a staple in the Cleveland’s Summer Social Calendar . We invite you to join other local businesses in sponsoring this 3rd Annual Cleveland Have a Heart Charity Bachelor Raffle benefiting W.A.G.S. 4 Kids on June 24, 2015.
How Can You Help?
Presenter Benefits Plus:
- Exclusive! Headline Sponsorship Acknowledgement at “Have A Heart” & all 2015 W.A.G.S. 4 Kids events and coverage. (That’s 1 major event monthly min. for a full calendar year – guaranteed!)
- Guaranteed Media Coverage – Calendar Year 2015 including recognition during all on-air TV interviews, radio, social media and more!
- Full-page ad (5.5”x 8.5”) in the “Have A Heart” program w/ back-cover positioning.
- Exclusive Feature in an upcoming issue of ClevelandElevated.com, plus 6 months of free advertising (January – June 2015; logo to be provided by Sponsor)
- Exclusive Stage Sponsor – Co. may provide 2 verticals and 1 banner for display.
- Speaking opportunity (3 – 5 min optional)
- 12 tkts to event
Interested? Contact Us:
Matchmaker Benefits Plus:
- Event Presenter for “Have A Heart” & 2015 Major Events. Events Include:
- Cleveland Elevated.Com Launch Party
- CLE Fashion Week
- Quarterly Love At First Bite events
- Harley Owners Group Poker Run
- Barley House Golf Outing
- 6 months of coverage (Feb 2015 – Aug 2015) including Radio, Logo on Event & Organization Website, social media coverage before and after “Have A Heart”.
- 1/2 ad (2.75” x 4.25”) in the “Have A Heart” event program with prominent center-fold positioning.
- 6 months of free advertising in ClevelandElevated.com, (January – June 2015; logo to be provided by Sponsor)
- Company may provide 1 vertical stand and 1 banner to be displayed at the “Have A Heart” Registration table.
- 10 tkts to the event
Interested? Contact Us:
Bachelor Sponsor benefits plus:
- 3 months of free advertising in ClevelandElevated.com,(April – June 2015; logo to be provided by Sponsor)
- Complimentary quarter-page ad (Business Card size) in the “Have A Heart” event program with prominent positioning.
- Company and its banner to be prominently displayed at the “Have A Heart” Matchmaking Table.
- Six (6) tickets to the event
Road To The Raffle Benefits Plus:
- Acknowledged sponsorship for 10-year anniversary W.A.G.S. 4 Kids events and coverage.
- Logo on “Have A Heart” event website, & Organization Website, social media coverage for both “Have A Heart” and 10th anniversary events.
- Acknowledgement in the “Have A Heart” event program in large font.
- Company banner to be prominently displayed at the “Have A Heart” Meet the Bachelors table.
- 4 tkts to event
- Name on “Have A Heart” website & all social media coverage.
- Acknowledgement in “Have A Heart” event program.
- Special name badge for representative(s) highlighting sponsor designation
- 2 tkts to the event
FEATURE YOUR BUSINESS IN OUR EVENT PROGRAM!